Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

I am so fucking happy right now!

I have been waiting FOREVER for this! I just played Punk-O-Matic the other day and said to myself: "When is Punk-O-Matic 2 coming out, and when is Punk-O-Matic going to have Double bass drum beats?!" You answered both of those questions for me! Mucho Gracias Mi Amigo!

Check out this slick song I made entitled: "We are Prisoner Of War"

(We Are Prisoner Of War)cD-acC-acK-ccK-acD-aab-gab-gbu-gb u-gbu-ecD-abx-gbx-gbx-gbx-gbx-gbx-gbx -gbx-ecD-abt-gbt-gbt-ecD-acX-ccY-cbI-
gbI-acD-abt-gbt-gbt-gbt-gbt-gbv-cdi-a cB-aby-gby-gby-gby-gbx-ccBcBcBcCdi-Z-
Z-Z-I,pm-cbu-gah-cah-ccSczcgapah-cah-
cah-cag-caz-cag-cae-cax-cah-cah-cah-c ag-caz-cag-cae-cax-cag-cax-cag-cax-ca g-cax-cag-cah-cax-cah-cax-cah-cax-cbu -gfR-gfR-gfR-gfR-gcH-cda-ccH-cda-ccH-
cpm-gbY-cbm-cah-cbY-cah-ccH-cbV-cbj-c ae-ccRcfbtaoao-Z-Z-Z-I,hu-caX-gaf-caf -caf-caf-caf-caf-cae-car-cae-caf-cap-
caf-caf-caf-cae-car-cae-caf-cap-cae-c ap-cae-cap-cae-cap-cae-caf-cap-caf-ca p-caf-cap-caX-gfs-gfs-gfs-gfs-gbP-ccc -cbP-ccc-cbP-chu-gbs-caS-caf-cbs-caf-
cbP-cbp-caP-cac-cbWbwaWajaj-Z-Z-Z-I,p o-cbu-gah-cah-ccSczcgaoah-cah-cah-cag -caz-cag-cah-cax-cah-cah-cah-cag-caz-
cag-cah-cax-cag-cax-cag-cax-cag-cax-c ag-cah-cax-cah-cax-cah-cax-cbu-gmx-cm x-cmz-cmy-cmB-cmA-cmE-cmD-cmU-cmW-cmX -cmV-cns-cnt-gbY-cbm-cah-cbY-cah-ccH-
cbV-cbj-cae-ccRcfbtaoao-Z-Z-Z-I

MGS: Flash Version MGS: Flash Version

FINISH IT!

This is sweet! Polish up the coding and change the graphics, add combat etc... Finish it!

Dealer 2 Dealer 2

i got lucky

the price of cocaine dropped to around $3,000 a kilo. So i bought 368 kilos and sold them when the priced raised to around $20,000 a kilo, sold them all. Did that a couple times and my grand total was like $1,200,000,000 something.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Holy shit

This is probably the best game to ever grace Newgrounds. I got 4,474,487.2 Feet. I Used 130 Nukes, and 1.4 Clips of Golden Gun ammo. Great job, keep it up!

tankman 2 dress up doll tankman 2 dress up doll

Done before...

It's been done before, and all you did was stole some Sprites and put AS on them...

Make Your Own Story!!! Make Your Own Story!!!

ROFL

In the Bigfoot one it said "Holy ass Lizard!" ROFL Good job mate!