Asylum (Album Version) Asylum (Album Version)

Nice

It sounds very professional, I would pay to see this live! The only thing I didn't like about it was the way it was mixed, but it was a killer song dude.

Rest In Peace James Hetfield Rest In Peace James Hetfield

The Day That Never Comes

I thought it was awesome.

Metallica-Cyanide riff Metallica-Cyanide riff

Yeah!

SUICIDE! I'VE ALREADY DIED! Love this song, great tone and everything

The Ecstasy Of Gold The Ecstasy Of Gold

sattlerreader is retarded.

So he gave this a 3 because it is originally by Ennio Morricone rather than Metallica? Fuck him, this is an excellent rendition of The Ecstacy of Gold.

Orion (Cover) - Instrumental Orion (Cover) - Instrumental

Didn't care for it

You really butchered Cliff's legendary song here. It is 8:28 long, not 10 minutes. and actually learn the song instead of fucking it all up. But the solo's were done pretty well, especially the first one, good job on that. and lastly, Metallica forever!

Mr Happy-Go-Lucky's Nap Time Mr Happy-Go-Lucky's Nap Time

Goofy

It has a nice and goofy feeling to it, that's what I like about this song. But it seems a little bit too simple, but then again, Simplicity is the new complexity; Right?

aloneagainfriend responds:

I started it in a goofy mood... I had plans to add a transition melody and another part, but I got lazy so I just changed the key a bit and posted it... I'll go back some time and try to fix it up. Thanks dude! =D

~HardTechno Loop~ ~HardTechno Loop~

This is my kind of music!

The snare sounds great, but I think that the cymbals sound weird. Heehee. It's okay though cause this is a bumpin' track!

RaREaniMoSiTY responds:

Glad you enjoyed it :) I'll try to lengthen it onto a full song :D

~RainyDay~ ~RainyDay~

Put a Smile on my face

Totally sounds like this would play on a rainy day. I just love this song so much! It really did put a smile on my face. Check out my songs and tell me what you think. Thanks!

~GM

RaREaniMoSiTY responds:

Thanks for the review :D glad you enjoyed it! And I will :)

| Euphoria | | Euphoria |

Excellent

This is by far my favorite song of them all, It's is great. I think it ended really Abrupt though, like it hit a brick wall or something. Excellent nonetheless!

LK412 responds:

Thx man i know it ended really bad. But its not a full song. Maybe i should edit it...to say loop or demo or something. Thx for the review!

Starstorm [unfinished] -r Starstorm [unfinished] -r

daang

That was awesome! I'm looking forward to the Finished Product!

Rawrthaas responds:

Thanks! I'm trying to get it on here by this Friday (Dec 7th)