Hitman Reborn part1 Hitman Reborn part1

Decent

I thought it was pretty good, because i suck at Sprite animating ^.^
You should make it a LOT longer, and change the background when they move off screen, maybe add an introduction so people will know what is going on. It was very smoothly animated, like butter. The fight scene looked great, but like i said. Make it Longer. Looking forward to part 2.

Fallout 3 Mel's Addiction Fallout 3 Mel's Addiction

Ace

I laughed for a LONG time when Spudboy got hit in the eye with the stapler in VATS. A Great game, and a great parody.

Battosai810 responds:

Thanks! Very happy more people caught onto the VATS joke.
"Hey guyyyys"

Starfire Hentai Parody Starfire Hentai Parody

Zone's back again!!

It was excellent, as usual, The animation was smooth and beautiful, Excellent job!

Punk-o-matic 2 Punk-o-matic 2

I am so fucking happy right now!

I have been waiting FOREVER for this! I just played Punk-O-Matic the other day and said to myself: "When is Punk-O-Matic 2 coming out, and when is Punk-O-Matic going to have Double bass drum beats?!" You answered both of those questions for me! Mucho Gracias Mi Amigo!

Check out this slick song I made entitled: "We are Prisoner Of War"

(We Are Prisoner Of War)cD-acC-acK-ccK-acD-aab-gab-gbu-gb u-gbu-ecD-abx-gbx-gbx-gbx-gbx-gbx-gbx -gbx-ecD-abt-gbt-gbt-ecD-acX-ccY-cbI-
gbI-acD-abt-gbt-gbt-gbt-gbt-gbv-cdi-a cB-aby-gby-gby-gby-gbx-ccBcBcBcCdi-Z-
Z-Z-I,pm-cbu-gah-cah-ccSczcgapah-cah-
cah-cag-caz-cag-cae-cax-cah-cah-cah-c ag-caz-cag-cae-cax-cag-cax-cag-cax-ca g-cax-cag-cah-cax-cah-cax-cah-cax-cbu -gfR-gfR-gfR-gfR-gcH-cda-ccH-cda-ccH-
cpm-gbY-cbm-cah-cbY-cah-ccH-cbV-cbj-c ae-ccRcfbtaoao-Z-Z-Z-I,hu-caX-gaf-caf -caf-caf-caf-caf-cae-car-cae-caf-cap-
caf-caf-caf-cae-car-cae-caf-cap-cae-c ap-cae-cap-cae-cap-cae-caf-cap-caf-ca p-caf-cap-caX-gfs-gfs-gfs-gfs-gbP-ccc -cbP-ccc-cbP-chu-gbs-caS-caf-cbs-caf-
cbP-cbp-caP-cac-cbWbwaWajaj-Z-Z-Z-I,p o-cbu-gah-cah-ccSczcgaoah-cah-cah-cag -caz-cag-cah-cax-cah-cah-cah-cag-caz-
cag-cah-cax-cag-cax-cag-cax-cag-cax-c ag-cah-cax-cah-cax-cah-cax-cbu-gmx-cm x-cmz-cmy-cmB-cmA-cmE-cmD-cmU-cmW-cmX -cmV-cns-cnt-gbY-cbm-cah-cbY-cah-ccH-
cbV-cbj-cae-ccRcfbtaoao-Z-Z-Z-I

MGS: Flash Version MGS: Flash Version

FINISH IT!

This is sweet! Polish up the coding and change the graphics, add combat etc... Finish it!

Dealer 2 Dealer 2

i got lucky

the price of cocaine dropped to around $3,000 a kilo. So i bought 368 kilos and sold them when the priced raised to around $20,000 a kilo, sold them all. Did that a couple times and my grand total was like $1,200,000,000 something.

Asylum (Album Version) Asylum (Album Version)

Nice

It sounds very professional, I would pay to see this live! The only thing I didn't like about it was the way it was mixed, but it was a killer song dude.

Rest In Peace James Hetfield Rest In Peace James Hetfield

The Day That Never Comes

I thought it was awesome.

Metallica-Cyanide riff Metallica-Cyanide riff